- Work with staff to enter appropriate data into computer for performing the following functions:
General Ledger - Journal Entries/Adjustments, Prepare Financial Statements, Monthly Quarterly and Year End Closes, Budgets, Reforecasts, Variance Notes.
Accounts Receivable - Cash Receipts, Post Deposits, Collections, Billings, Monthly Statements, Prepare Annual, Common Area Maintenance Estimates & Reconciliations.
Accounts Payable - Review/Verify Invoice Closing, Post Payables, Check Run, W-9, Misc-1099 & NEC, Partner Distributions.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable and prepare required monthly and annual financial reports and related schedules.
- Perform required analysis and develop external reports for compliance with all agreements.
- Manage, analyze, and audit tenant accounts to ensure they are billed correctly each month for all rental and additional charges per the lease.
- Audit and ensure accuracy of various databases, such as Lease Tracking, Rent Roll, Lease Abstract, for assigned properties.
- Analyze and prepare depreciation and fixed asset schedules monthly.
- Provide support to the Property Management and Marketing/Sales teams in addressing their questions and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting required.
- A minimum of 3-years' accounting experience, commercial property and GAAP knowledge a plus.
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software required.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter capable of finding solutions with minimal supervision.
- Amazing people skills, interacting with co-workers, tenants, or vendors in an articulate, courteous and business-like manner at all times.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to analyze issues quickly and resolve them promptly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, as well as solid interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software, experience in Skyline a plus.